If you have questions about how we process and protect your data, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
The personal data processed on the site are:
- Collected in the contact form: name, e-mail, subject and message ;
- Collected in the contact form - Spontaneous application: name, address, zip code, city, telephone/mobile, e-mail, date of birth, marital status, academic background, additional education, professional experience, and other activities.
- Retrieved by browsing the site: IP, Device Type ;
VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA will process personal data, in a manual and/or automated way, for the following purposes:
- Commercial and institutional contacts : The data collected on this site are necessary to respond to potential customers or institutional partners, and are intended for the treatment and information of interested parties. The provision of the information requested in the contact form is mandatory, without which it is not possible to pursue the above-mentioned objectives.
- Recruitment and selection : The data collected on this site is necessary for the selection and recruitment of employees for VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA, and is intended for the treatment and information of potential contractors. Supplying the information requested in the Contact Form - Spontaneous Application is mandatory, without which it is not possible to proceed with the purposes mentioned above.
- Profile Definition : VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA defines profiles based on the information collected in the contact form - Spontaneous Application. This information is analyzed to identify the candidate's profile. This analysis allows VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA to send personalized job opportunities that are adapted to the profile of each candidate, with the objective of improving the candidate's experience and the quality of the service provided. The legal basis for the collection and use of your personal data for the indicated purposes is your consent.
- Web Optimization: We collect a limited amount of data from users of our site, which we use to help us improve your experience of using our site and to help us manage the services we provide.
- Marketing : If the Client gives his express consent at the moment of creating or modifying his registration, VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA may process his data in order to send him information about its products, novelties, campaigns and offers, through any communication channel, including the use of e-mail or other means of contact. Consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be revoked at any time, as follows:
- Through the customer account settings;
- By clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any e-mail message you receive;
- When you contact the customer support team via email address [email protected]
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right shall not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given, nor the subsequent processing of the same data based on another legal basis, such as the performance of the contract or the legal obligation to which VERDASCA&VERDASCA is subject.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter, telephone or e-mail [email protected]
DISSEMINATION OF DATA
VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA may communicate personal data to its affiliates that are potential employers or for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to process such personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated above and in accordance with the instructions issued, in strict compliance with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable regulations.
If you want more information about the recipients, you can contact us at the address: Rua da Fátima n.º 3, Areias - 2490-124 Gondemaria, Ourém - Portugal; or to the e-mail address [email protected]
The user's data may be processed by a competent service provider, hired by VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA. The said service provider will process the data exclusively for the purposes established by VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA and in accordance with the instructions issued by the latter, in strict compliance with the legal standards on personal data protection, information security, and other applicable regulations.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA will process the users' data within the European Economic Area (EEA), and therefore does not intend to make any international data transfer.
At any time, as long as VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA holds or processes personal data, all users may exercise the following rights
- Right of Access- the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right of rectification – the right to correct data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten - you can request that the data we hold about you be deleted from all our records;
- Right to restrict treatment - when certain conditions for the right to restrict treatment are met;
- Right to portability– the right to transfer your data to another organization;
- Right to object – the right to object to certain types of treatment;
- Right to object to automated individual processing, including profiling.
The above rights can be exercised through the following e-mail address [email protected] or by registered mail to the postal address: VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA
Rua da Fátima n.º 3, Areias
2490-124 Gondemaria, Ourém
If you wish to lodge a complaint about the way your personal data is handled by VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA or how your complaint was handled, you have the right to file a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and to VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA.
Contacts of VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA :
VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA
Rua da Fátima n.º 3, Areias
2490-124 Gondemaria, Ourém
MANDATORY NATURE OF THE REQUESTED DATA
The data included in the client registration, contact form, which are identified with an asterisk (*), will be mandatory to fulfill the established purpose. Therefore, if the user does not provide them, VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA will not be able to respond to your request.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of users.
VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA uses session cookies, which are small information files sent from the website server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer. These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file only during the use of the website. These cookies will be used exclusively by VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA and their use will only serve to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
CONTACTS AND CLARIFICATION OF DOUBTS
If you have any questions about the points presented here, you can contact us at the following address VERDASCA & VERDASCA, SA or at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org